|New User Account FAQ's|
Unisys Users that need an account on eService Portal. Please contact the NAEC Help Desk team or raise an Incident via Virtual Service Desk (VSD)
We have a change in Registration Process for eService Portal. To Register on eService Portal please use one of the below methods temporarily.
- Contact your Unisys Technical Manager/Implementation Managers to place a request to create an Account. Below information is needed to create an Account (Preferred)
- If you do not know your contact person in Unisys, please send an email with the below info to ~UnisysSupportOnline
Please provide below Information to create an Account (*) are mandatory:
- eService Portal Account Name (If known)
- Email Address (*)
- First Name, Middle Name & Last Name (*)
- Company (*)
- Address (*)
- Work Phone (*)
- Clone ID (If Available)
Also, if a Clone ID/Model ID is available please include the same.
- Once the account is created, system generated email with the password will be sent to you via email provided above.
- Please allow up to 2-3 working days for the request to be reviewed and processed.